Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Optimus Prime Birthday Cake . . . and some family fun!

(This little beauty = "Optimus Prime, animated Transformer Cake," kept my little sister and I up until early in the morning . . . but our cute little T-man Birthday boy was happy . . . so we were happy!)
I have been a bit of a slacker this summer about posting . . . It has been pretty busy and I have opted to spend time with my handsome husband rather than with my computer . . . Our family did have a great 24th of July celebration though!
A doughnut loving cutie looking so cute chocolate coated!
Another chocolate covered happy face that enjoyed Auntie Em's homemade doughnuts for the 24th of July Celebration!
The only evidence that I spent HOURS in the kitchen making doughnuts and pastries!

4 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Oh you can't beat the Barefoot Contessa for a slap up meal!! Looks delicious!

Donna-FFW said...

Barefoot contessa has never steered me wrong.. this looks delectable, all of it. Nicely done!

teresa said...

mmm, i love the salmon! and cute cake with a cute boy behind it, great job!

Country Cookin' Mama said...

My son would so love that cake!! Great job!